Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Win Dragon Hunter DVDs!

I know I keep posting DH stuff, but since it came out in the UK I keep finding stuff and it's really surreal for me. So today I found a site that is having a contest to win Dragon Hunter DVDs. I laughed out loud when I read it. Here's the URL: http://www.geektown.co.uk/2009/05/12/competition-win-dragon-hunter-dvds/

Who would've thought a movie I made would be a prize for a contest at geektown... Ok, maybe not the life achievement people dream about...or maybe even seek after, but there it is.

3 comments:

Laura said...

Nice! What an accomplishment! :0)

Guitarpicker said...

My kind of site! Seriously though, it is an indication that your marketing dept. is on the ball.

Mary said...

That's totally sweet!!! Good thing I JUST NOW saw it....lol.