Monday, June 1, 2009

Monday Moving Pictures

Vegas was fun. It was definitely a LOT of driving and it would have been nice to have the money and time to go to a few shows. But we found a lot of fun things to do. One of the adventures we had was at the World of Coca-Cola where they offer "Tastes from Around the World", a tray of beverages made by Coke from different places around the world.



We started tasting the different flavors and things were going just fine.



But then someone warned us about a beverage called "Beverly" from Italy. But how bad could it be? People drink it, right? So we ignored her warning and we all gave Beverly a chance. Here's what happened:




4 comments:

Laura said...

Wow, maybe we should start trying gross drinks at family parties. Very entertaining...

Seth said...

...so it looked like Kelly spit her portion back in the cup in the first video...and then passed it on.

Kelli said...

I just wanted to clarify... I did not spit in the cup. Someone said something about it smelling good. After I took my sip I remembered that comment and decided I wanted to take a sniff. Honest! :)

BTW, Thanks for putting these up. I love them!

DGri said...

Um, FUN! Glad I found your blog!!! Miss you guys.