Thursday, September 25, 2008

Forever Strong

Tonight we went to the premiere of Forever Strong, the new Ryan Little movie. It is actually based on the Highland Rams a high school that my high school (Skyline) used to play in sports and stuff, a rival if you will. We always were hearing about how great the Highland rugby team was but since we didn't have a rugby team at our school we never really new much about them. Anyway the movie was pretty good. It had nice themes, but if you have a hard time watching contact sports, don't go see this movie because it is the harshest of them all. Either way it was a lot of fun, Steve and I finally got out of the house (even though he was working-he was doing a story on it for KBYU). Anyway I guess I just wanted to throw that out there (I don't know who or what would latch on, but there it is). I hope all is well with everyone else!

3 comments:

Kelli said...

Hey! Glad to hear that you guys got out and did something fun! We need to do something soon! I talked to Kara about it a little last night. I hope we can make some plans!

Laura said...

Sounds good. We'll have to make an attempt to get to the theater before it's done. :0) Hope you guys are doing great!! Love you!!

SMILES2ALL said...

Hey Steve and Kristi! I am sure Kristi that you are the one doing the blogging, but I went to high school with Steve. I found your blog through Kelli and Phil. I hope all is going great! Your movie from what I have heard on facebook sounds pretty cool! I hope all is going great you with.
Lindsee (Barnes) Haney