Thursday, November 20, 2008

THANKSGIVING!

I don't really know what I want to say, but I can't wait for next week to arrive. On the Barney side we get to see my Aunt PJ who was just sworn in as a clerk for the Justice Attorney for the Supreme Court for the state of Washington and I we haven't seen her since the wedding so I'm really excited to see her and all of the Barney clan. On the Shimek side I am so excited to see the family and play with the kids (I'm sure they've grown up even more since a few weeks ago when we were there). This is my favorite time of year, because you don't have to make excuses to take work off and see your family, everyone knows Christmas and Thanksgiving are off limits (most of the time anyway). I'm really grateful for two wonderful families that I feel so comfortable with and love dearly. Anyway I'm excited for this upcoming holiday season and all of the fun we get to have! (and that Steve is graduating in practically four weeks!! YAY!) Love you all and I can't wait to see you!

1 comment:

Laura said...

I love the holidays too...especially when the whole point is to hang out with the fam! Can't wait to see you guys!