Thursday, January 1, 2009

Hail the Conquering Hero!

STEVE GRADUATED! He officially graduated December 19th but grades came in yesterday and he passed all of his classes! I am so proud of him and so grateful that we are done with school on his side of things! So he graduated with a Bachelor of Fine Arts Degree in Media Studies and he will be walking with me in April (they don't do a December ceremony). Things are looking up for this new year! We have a lot of things already on our plates but I think that I will have an easy semester at school and that we will have a lot of opportunities come our way. Happy New Year All!

6 comments:

Laura said...

WOOHOO!!!! Way to go, graduate! That's awesome, I bet it feels great to be done! Love you guys!!

Kelli said...

YAY!!! Go Steve!!! I'm glad that everything came through okay. Hang in there Kristi! You can do it!

belle la vie- Kristen Archer said...

Yay! Congratulations! I'm so very jealous!!! That's awesome though!

Guitarpicker said...

YAAAAHOOOOO!!!!! That's a great feeling.

Becca Lund said...

AAAH, congrats, Steve! Why have we not had a party yet?

Unknown said...

YEAH!!!