Friday, March 6, 2009

UPDATE!

Well, I realized how long it has really been since I've updated and a lot has happened. Dragon Hunter finally premiered and it was a wonderful event. Steve and I were holding each others hands so tightly throughout the movie but it went really well! Things are moving a long for us and now I only have about 7 weeks until I am totally done with my college career! I can hardly believe it, but I cannot wait. Last weekend I was very privileged to meet the Shimek side of the family and they are such wonderful people. I felt completely accepted and loved as soon as I got off of the airplane and Courtney came up to me, gave me a big hug, and said, "Oh cute new cousin!" It was wonderful to just be together, even if it was for a short time and I hope that I get to see a lot more of the Shimek family as time goes on. I had never been to Texas before and I decided it was a very beautiful place. Other than that we're just working all of the time, but I think that is fairly normal for most people. :) So there's a quick update on us and I'm sure Steve will add something soon as well (or maybe not but one of us will).

1 comment:

belle la vie- Kristen Archer said...

Yay! It's good to hear from you two!!! I was so sad to miss your movie premiere. I wanted to come so so bad. I will have to get a copy from you to watch. :) Congrats to both of you on finishing college (soon, Kristi!) and I hope to see you guys soon!