Friday, April 17, 2009

Dragon Hunter in the UK

I promise I'll stop posting about Dragon Hunter someday, but it's a big part of my every day work life right now and as soon as I wrap it up, we'll be in the middle of Dragon Hunter 2, so it seems like it will be hanging around for a while. Anyway, thought I might mention that the UK will be releasing Dragon Hunter before the US will. Release date for the UK is May 11th. Their poster is a little more action packed than the US version, but not quite as awesome as Japan (but I guess I'm partial to seeing the title translated into another language.) In the UK it's apparently worth like $30 and they think that Brad Johnson is the star. I looked into it and IMDb also seems to think that Brad is the star. I couldn't figure it out until I realized that he is credited as "Hunter" and the movie is called "Dragon Hunter". It's like thinking Bruce Willis' name is "Die Hard" instead of John McClane. Whatever. Here's their action packed poster:




We FINALLY have a date for the US DVD release. It will be coming to DVD on July 28th. Yes, that's our anniversary. Irony only begins to describe it.

2 comments:

Laura said...

Sweet! Very exciting that it will finally be out on DVD! Now you know what to get each other for your anniversary. :0)

Guitarpicker said...

Very Cool. I can hardly wait.