Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Pirates and Mondays

So my Google alert has alerted me now to about 50 places online where you can watch Dragon Hunter. The whole movie. I never thought anyone would really consider it worth pirating, but I guess there are some really desperate people out there. It's a different aspect ratio, so if I thought about it hard enough, I'm sure I could narrow down what country it's coming from, but I don't think there's anything I can do about it. Hopefully sales won't be damaged by too much.

In other news, I'm glad the flying cat had a warm welcome. It was the first attempt at something I hope to continue doing for quite some time. Each Monday I will be posting a picture that I have found to be particularly humorous or awesome. My dream is to restore hope to Monday experiencers around the world. Next week will follow a similar theme to this week. Hope to see you then.

No comments: