Sunday, August 30, 2009

Back Again

I must apologize for my extended absence from the blogging world. Granted, I never contributed anything truly edifying or life changing, but in the off chance that someone misses these pseudo meaningless posts, here's a little video for you.



And here's a little something for the close of summer. Before it's completely gone, take a moment to enjoy it. Enjoy a good book, or go camping, or bird watching, or supporting the space program, or whatever it is you do to unwind. Take a deep breath and waste a little time on yourself.



Someday I'll write about something terribly important. But until then, I've got a lot of pictures to post.

4 comments:

Laura said...

Thanks for the space program plug, hee hee!! Nice video, was that you? :0)

belle la vie- Kristen Archer said...

I love your posts you guys... thanks for the laughs!

Guitarpicker said...

That HAS to be a trick photography.

Kelli said...

Thanks so much for the continuation of your "Monday" picture posts. I've missed them!