Monday, September 7, 2009

Inspiration

I was looking through old pictures today and I remember that I went to the MTC on Phil's BIRTHDAY! So while this is still one of my favorite family photos, it carries a little more meaning with that added context. He's a good kid and a good sport giving us all a windy happy birthday wave.




And now for an inspirational message.


There are times in life when you feel like the whole world is laughing at you.




When things just aren't going your way.




You may feel frustrated.




Or maybe a little inadequate.




Just remember, the 'professionals' get stuff wrong all the time.




So just pretend you know what you're doing, and everything will turn out in the end.




See, these girls are totally jealous.


1 comment:

Laura said...

You are crazy. But that's why I love you. :0) I like the first picture, the walrus one (or whatever he is). And that MTC picture is one of my all-time favorites. Maybe the all-time favorite, actually...