Monday, September 14, 2009

It's Stormy

There's some insane lightning going on down here this morning. It's pretty cool, but I figured I'd better post something now in case the power goes out or something.

I told dad about this the other day, so I figured I should post a photo as evidence of its existence.
Ladies and Gentlemen, I give you the White Album Puzzle.


Yeah, that's what I though...


In other news, Kristi and I got to enjoy a little weekend away at the Little America in Salt Lake, courtesy of her indentured servitude at her current job.


They offered her a little gift as a Thank You for her 80 hour week a little while back.


And last but not least,

A little message about the upcoming flu season:




You heard it from Bela Lugosi himself. Get your flu shots.
PULL THE STRINKS! PULL THE STRINKS!


2 comments:

Mary said...

lol - that was a really weird video. And the puzzle....what? Mom would want to do it, I'm sure. ;) I hope you guys are well! I haven't seen you in far too long. Maybe I'll give you a call tomorrow. Love ya!!

Guitarpicker said...

Who would buy an white album puzzle? And why?