Tuesday, December 23, 2008

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!

I just wanted to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas! The holidays are just wonderful because we get to see family and spend time together. Instead of just running back and forth after seeing people for one day, we get to actually spend quality time together (like playing "The Minister's Cat" with the Shimeks). It's been such a fun holiday so far. I haven't had any work or school, which has been delightful, and it has really given me the chance to pay attention to family. I also can't wait to talk to my brother. He's in Brazil on his mission and on Christmas we will all get the chance to talk to him and I can't wait! It's been more than a year since I've talked to him and I know he will have a hard time speaking in English because he hasn't in probably eight months but that doesn't matter, it will be nice just to hear his voice. We are also going to California to see my family down there and spend some time with my immediate family and I am excited to just have a relaxing holiday all together. Oh and of course one of my best friends is getting married on January 2nd so that is going to be absolutely wonderful because they are perfect for each other. A little hectic but so much fun! Anyway Merry Christmas to everyone!

No comments: