Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Tagged!

Here we go again, I've been tagged so you all get to find out a little more about me.
8 Things about me...

8 TV Shows that I love
1. Bones
2. Heroes
3. How Clean is Your House?
4. Cash in the Attic
5. Ghost Hunters
6. Extreme Home Makeover
7.
8.
*I really don’t watch TV so these are shows that I see upon occasion, except for Bones which is a staple in my life

8 Favorite Restaurants
1. Olive Garden
2. Village Inn
3. Red Robyn
4. Mimi’s Cafe
5. Tucanos
6. The North Woods (California)
7. Zupas
8. Café Rio

8 Things that Happened Yesterday
1. Went shopping
2. Held Dallin
3. Slept
4. Played “The Ministers Cat”
5. Wrapped Christmas Presents
6. Watched TV
7. Ate chicken soup and lots of purple skittles
8. Put Dallin to Sleep

8 Things I'm looking Forward to
1. CHRISTMAS!!
2. Talking to my brother who is in Brazil on the phone
3. Christmas Eve Dinner
4. Christmas Morning Strata
5. Going to California
6. Finishing School/Graduation
7. The Spring Time
8. The Next Few Movies

8 Things on my Wish List
1. Relaxation
2. More Time with Steve
3. Enough Money to Always be Comfortable
4. A House Someday
5. Working in the Movie Business
6. To Get Steve an HD TV or Projector
7. A Vacation to Anywhere
8. A Happy Life! :) (It’s already being accomplished)

8 Things I Love
1. Steve
2. My family
3. My friends
4. The Gospel
5. Books (I love to read and don’t get to very often!)
6. Cats
7. Good Healthy Food
8. Special Nights Out

8 Things I Don't Like
1. Spiders
2. Steve Being Gone on Business Trips
3. Being alone
4. Working with Cranky People
5. Contention
6. Being sick
7. Not getting enough sleep
8. Being Stressed

8 People I Tag
*All the people that I know that blog were taken

No comments: